Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Spider Design Collection Part 1

 I would like to present to you my first ever design collection of haute couture creations from my imagination inpired by spiders. Ever since I was a kid Ive always wanted fashion but I lost my focus and was out of track with my dreams because of practicality and financial reasons. Growing up from a very unfortunate family in the Philippines, we struggled so much financially that my parents did not afford to send me to a fashion school. But then I realized no matter what I do it's fashion that makes me happy and that I am destined to be a fashion designer. To become part of the fashion industry in the Philippines is hard because of the huge competition. Many times I tried to become part of it but it seems like the industry is pushing me away. Eventhough I was not formally educated with fashion, I taught myself to do things out of the book. With my limitations due to absence of knowledge and equipments I finally decided to forget these limitations and not let it hinder me to reach my dreams. Being a computer savvy myself, I figured ways on how I can bring my designs to reality, simply by creating realistic illustrations. So here it is, I hope you like the first part of my spider design collection.

I believe that everyone can reach their dreams by doing something to achieve it in your own little way, just do something! This is the start of the journey. ^_^
















No comments:

Post a Comment