Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Homecoming

Today me and Arvin visited the Manila Zoo. First of all the place smells really bad and the zoo has aging facilities. It's a tragic sight. The condition of this place is very bad and distressing for the animals. Don't think only about yourself and the fun for yourself because for the animals it is definitely not fun. The people who are saying that this is a good place for kids to learn about "wildlife" really have no idea what the word "wild" means. About the best thing here were the fact that the tigers seem happy and energetic. The rest of the zoo is not well-maintained and we saw someone take a piece of wood to poke the crocodile. LOL












 Its not everyday you see turtles having sex. The male turtle look pissed though, maybe beacause he doesnt like me taking photos.







Do not feed the animals!? Boring! The goats love sundae, I can see it in their face, they are looking at me while I feed them sundae and its amazing. I dont understand why I feel so happy when Im with goats there's something about them that makes me feel home. I wish I could sleep-over one night with the lovely goats. They are the coolest creature ever and so they ate all my sundae even the plastic spoon! o-oh! (crunchy!!!)














No comments:

Post a Comment