Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SELF TIMER PART II


I feel sad today so i just pushed myself for another shoot alone (yup, just me and my self-timer again haha) just to keep myself busy. :( Anyway, check out my dark look today, kinda pleased with the outcome of my self-timer-shoot-because-im-a-loner-but-im-cool in the neighborhood and this is actually my first time to shoot outdoors with people looking at me with this-guy-is-crazy-cool-wtf-is-he-doing look. i dont give a sh*t




 these boots are made for walking baby! another DIY studded boots by myself :)






what i dont love about self-timer is that i only have 12 seconds to fix the camera and run quickly to get into position hoping ill get a good shot but heres what usually happens.....


so i got crazy cloning myself hahaha and inverted the colors of some of my photos




No comments:

Post a Comment